Sunday 7 November 2010

Busy bee....

I have been a busy little bee - my entry is winging its way to a competition, I'm working on a project for Romance Writers of Australia, undertaken Bob Mayer's Warrior Writer course via the Romance Writers of New Zealand, prepping for my blog seminar, sending query letters out, submitting short stories, and working on a banner, as well as the Dark Side DownUnder blog launch. Phew!

On the personal front, there has been a family wedding (huzzah!). Had a really great time and loved the Greek dancing - opa!!

And I'm thinking of changing the look of my blog. Not too drastically, maybe just the banner. But that will be a 'fill-in' job. You know the type of jobs you do snatches of in between other jobs.

So hope you are all well.

Oh and here's something I came up with at the I haz cheezburger site.  Love the expression!!

i haz cheezburger link


~yia~

8 comments:

Mel Teshco said...

just a couple things, hey!!! LOL
Good luck Eleni, don't overdo it!!

AJ Blythe said...

Gosh, I'd hate to see your list when you are busy *wink*.

Good luck with all your subs/queries!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Mel - LOL - well, yes. I do tend to have these pushes. I take advantage when my energy levels can cope. But yep it can add up (headache today so taking it easy). But overall I'm happy with the way my writing has been going recently.

Hey Anita, another one who is always busy, busy, busy. You should be to-do list!!! And thanks re with the good luck wishes. Every bit helps :)

Shayne said...

You are on a roll!

Good luck with everything, and especially the big comp.



PS: and thank you for your kind words. Much appreciated.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Shayne :)

And keep your chin up.

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Hi Mel,
I thought I commented on this but it's not here. lol

Anyhow, all the best with the re-designing, and everything else.

You must be in writing land. :)

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Eleni, sorry about the Mel. lol lol.. It's too early in the morning. opps. :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hey Suzanne,

Thanks and don't LOL with the name slip. That's totally a-ok. Right now I'm working on my presentation slides for a seminar next week.

So not in writing land yet this month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...