Saturday 4 September 2010

Worldcon

2 days down and 3 more to go. The amount of choice is amazing! There are about 10 plenary sessions running concurrently as well as book signings, kaffeeklatsches (coffee chats with an author - max 9 people to a session), a dealer's room and an art show. You can do as much or as little you like. My feet are
already killing me - went on a 2.5 hour ghost walk last night and the Nightmare ball tonight. It's very late and I need sleep, but I did say I will try and blog. Since I'm only on the iPhone it is hard to type up a long write up.

~yia~

3 comments:

AJ Blythe said...

Eleni, it sounds so fab!! Great to hear you are having a ball, but I imagine you will need to sleep for a week afterwards - hang in there :)

Mel Teshco said...

I loved your Diaspora flash story, very vivid. And I love the sound of those coffe type meetings with authors, what a cool idea!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Anita - yes it was very full on and I did get some sleep yesterday. I'm lagging now, so maybe I should rest up. :) There's always so much to do when you return from travels

Mel, I did a Kaffeeklatsch with Rowena Cory - it was lovely. Daniells. Wanted a couple more but they fill up fast. And thank you for your kind words on Diaspora.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...