Monday 20 September 2010

An Outlander Graphic Novel!

I knew it was coming but it will be out this week. Jamie's story from Outlander in graphic novel form.

It is called The Exile.

Woohoo!!!!

I loved Cross Stitch (or Outlander as it's known in the States) by Diana Gabaldon. The first 3 books in that series are my favourite, and Jamie is a fantastic hero. I don't think anyone who has read the book can not help but admire him.

There was a deleted marriage night scene that didn't make the final cut but will be in the "making of" apparently. You can see it here.

And here is the book trailer....



YouTube link

And also there is a Outlander The Musical. A CD based on the work of Outlander. There is a sample track on her website called Blood of my Blood (you need to scroll down to July) but basically it is the track that is used for the book trailer.

So it's on my to buy list. Is it on yours?

~yia~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...