Sunday 26 September 2010

Night of the Living Trekkies

Oh goodness, I couldn't stop laughing when I watched this. Though fair warning - it's Trekkies reliving the Night of the Living Dead - it's a book trailer. Oh that is SO on my To Read list!

Back to the trailer, yes, there's some gore. So if you are sensitive to any of that, look away now.

Everyone else - enjoy!


(Thanks to Natalie Hatch, who put this up on her blog. It reminded me that people who follow this blog will like it.)





YouTube link


~yia~

4 comments:

Cathryn Hein said...

Oh, far out, that's HILARIOUS.

I want to read too!!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Yay, Cathryn, glad you found it funny too :)) Let me know if you spot the books in stores. ;))

Christina Phillips said...

Haha, Die Hard Trekkies!! They'll be doing a mash up of BSG next!!!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Oh yeah I'm sure. Maybe next? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...