Tuesday 28 September 2010

Award Night photos

It was the RWAus' Night of Nights - the Awards Dinner, and yes finally I have some photos to show you. These photos first appeared in the September Hearts Talk, and I must say I'm quite proud of them.



Marion Lennox, R*BY winner
Amy Andrews, & Robyn Grady

Bootcamper 109ers -
Shayne, Mon, & Anita

Tracey O'Hara with
her R*BY win


L-R: Paula Roe, M.J. Scott,
Keri Arthur, Kylie Griffin

Alexis Fleming, Kelly Ethan,
& Bronwyn Stuart

SARAs Becca J Heath
& Trish Morey

Kiki Lon & Diane Curran

Conference MC Kerri Lane

Elizabeth Rolls &
Robyn Aldridge

Me (middle) with SARA gals,
Trica Schmitz and Amy T. Matthews

Roseanne Smiles, Denise Rossetti,
& Alison Leake

Daniel DeLorne & Nikki Logan

Me with my certificate for
the Little Gems Cover

Bootcampers Fiona Gregory
& Tracey Turner

Little Gems co-ordinators
 - Elisabeth Rose & Joanie McNeil

~yia~

4 comments:

Shayne said...

Thanks for the lovely pics. Now, I can put faces to many more names.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Shayne.

Suzi Love said...

Eleni,
Loved the photos,
Especially the one of you with your certificates,
Suzi

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Suzi. I still can't believe my design is on the Little Gems cover. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...