Monday 16 August 2010

While I'm Away....2

Here's some more Quotable Bitch lines....


"The trouble with talking nicely is that, unfortuanately, some people don't hear you until you scream."
 ~ Stephanie Powers, actress


"Knowledge is power, if you know it about the right person."
~ Ethel Watts Mumford, writer


"As a woman, I find it very embarrassing to be in a meeting and realize I'm the only one in the room with balls."
~Rita Mae Brown, writer


"Sanity is a cozy lie."
~Susan Santag, writer


"The important thing is not what they think of me, but what I think of them."
~Queen Victoria


"They say women talk too much. If you have worked in Congress, you know that the filibuster was invented by men."
~ Clare Boothe Luce, playright and social activist


"Beauty to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin; that, or a kickass red lipstick."
~Gwyneth Paltrow, actress


"In this business, until you're known as a monster, you're not a star."
~Bette Davis, actress


"Only time can heal your broken heart, just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs."
~Miss Piggy, muppet


Until next time....yia!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...