Wednesday 11 August 2010

I'm On My Way....

As you read this, I'm making my way to Sydney for the Romance Writers of Australia conference. It's finally here!!! I have been looking forward to this for months.

Here's I'm My Way by the Proclaimers (used on Shrek soundtrack)



YouTube link


So what am I going to get up to:

Thursday - I look forward to catching up with online buddies on the RWAus eloop.

Friday - A day long workshop by Debra Dixon on Goals, Motivation and Conflict. Really looking forward to this in-depth look.

- The AARA book signing event

- The cocktail party - let me give you a clue to what I'm going as....





Saturday - Will be a whole day at the conference with great speakers and workshops, including Tracey and Vanessa's Book Trailers and other author promotions, which I will be moderating.  

- I will be pitching

- The Awards Dinner


Sunday - more workshops, including Fight Scenes.


Monday - on the way to BootiCon!!!!


Wednesday -  on the way back home.


Phew that sounds like an exhausting week but my crystal ball tells me it's going to be fun, oh fun!

I don't know if I'll get to blog during that week but I will have a couple of blog posts scheduled for my time away :)

Take care!!

~yia~

2 comments:

Rachael Johns said...

Oooh I'm on the way this morning too. Although only to Perth and then really on the way tomorrow.
Have a great trip and look forward to meeting you there!
:)
Rach!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Was so great to meet you on the weekend Rach!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...