Sunday 25 July 2010

Count Down....

In just over 2 weeks, I will be flying out to Sydney for the Romance Writers of Australia's conference: Sun, Surf and Sizzle!!!!  Yeeha.... 

I am really looking forward to sharing an apartment with my Bootcamp buddies, catching up with everyone I know, making new friends, learning, pitching, convening (I'll be the conveyer to a workshop by Tracey O'Hara and Vanessa Barneveld called Book Trailers and other author promotions - how cool is that?!!!), going to the cocktail party, the awards dinner, the Silver charity lunch, the AGM, the Paranormal breakfast, e-list dinner, attending workshops.....and more.....

After the conference, I head to BootiCon - writing retreat with my Bootcampers. Woohoo!!
 So I'm going to be gone for 8 days.

The past week has been a flurry of errands. Goodness, just when you think you have them under control, more pop out from under a rock!!!

I'm going to be blogging over at the Romance Writers of Australia's blog on Monday 26th July on the topic of Graphic Novels. Please come along and have a look.

And of course I am counting down until I get to see the next installment of the Harry Potter films. Part one coming out in November this year, and part two next year in July.

Here's the trailer:




I have been re-watching the other films - up to The Order of the Phoenix which somehow has escaped being in my collection. 

~yia~

2 comments:

Rachael Johns said...

The countdown is ON! I'm so excited too and looking forward to meeting you :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Yay, Rachael you are going!! So cool. See you there....

I've already started packing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...