Sunday 27 June 2010

Update.... writing and SGU

What have I been up to?

Writing, editing, reading & abit of resting in there too. As well as shock horror, trying to sort some things in the study when I need to get away from the computer.




So while I'm not up there with the numbers for the June challenge, I am getting things done. Including catching up my blog reading. 

During which I came across this for you SGU fans. Preview of season 2 episode, due to air in October in the US, so hopefully we follow the trend and be only a week behind them with SciFi tv.

Spoilers involved - so look away now if you don't want to know.


Oh and check out what my latest reward book is over at Eleni's Library. Hint: it's my Anna Campbell. ;))

~yia~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...