Friday 11 June 2010

Achy Breaky...

That's how I feel right now. I think what CFS does is tell me to slow down. I tend to push myself. Even now after all these years. I try and 'push' through things and sometimes it makes things worse. Right now, it's one of those up and down see-saw moments.

I got some work done early in the week (up) but nothing in the last couple of days (down). So I'm catching up on DVDs and a little bit of reading.  And surprisingly some ironing has helped me a little with my back.

Though I do feel like I'm on a bit of a loop when someone asks me how I am. Especially in person. And personally I hate saying I'm sore again. Even when I go to my physio and chiro for treatment.

Am I really that person who never shuts up about their health? I suppose it's a part of me and part of the package, but still....

And with physical pain and tiredness comes the emotion of it all & what's happening with the people around you, the world around you.

I'd love to wave the magic wand and make everyone's aches and pains go away, whether it's physical or emotional.

Be well everyone......

Artwork by Anne Steig



~yia~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eleni,
I feel your pain and sympatise with you, weather changes are a killer, aren't they?
Hope you at least catch up on some reading,
Suzi

Mel Teshco said...

Hi Eleni,
I'm lucky that I don't have the pain, just the tiredness. My daugher's aches have gotten really bad to the point she can't even open the lid on a baby food jar, she feels so useless.
No one should have to put with pain, unfortunately they do =(
Hope you feel better soon!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Suzi. Yep, you get what I mean. Weather changes I think play a factor. Though I think this one has been a toughie.

Mel - oh so sorry to hear that your daughter has the pain. Always hard to see the ones you care about in pain. And I understand her feelings. But we have to have positive self talk, I think. Sorry about your tiredness; I hope you have your day worked out around it. Hard though when you have a little miss.

Wishing you Suzi and Mel all the best, lots of health vibes your way & to your daughter too Mel!

Christina Phillips said...

(((Hugs))) Eleni

And hugs to Mel and your daughter too. xx

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Gee, I'm sorry to hear about your CFS.
Try to rug up and keep well.


Suzanne :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks for hugs Christina and the well wishes Suz.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...