Thursday, 4 March 2010

Buzzing...

Buzzing around like a busy bee. There have been Fringe performances, Festival events, family stuff, and of course I have been wee bit under the weather this week.


So I'm probably just going to do quick posts for a little while.


Here though is some shots taken by my iPhone of the Northern Lights that is part of the Adelaide Festival of Arts. I didn't realise that each building changed designs 5 times. We had fun though it was chillier that night, so next time will bring a warm jacket.


Bonython Hall, University of Adelaide (my old stomping ground)

Same building, different light shone onto it


Elder Hall, University of Adelaide

Another Elder Hall design


The near full moon visiting over Bonython Hall

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...