Saturday 5 September 2009

Round up....

I've added to the SARA conference pics, so go check them out here.

Being part of the RWAus web team, I twitter on occasion. Check the RWAus twitter here.
And our blog team ladies have done a fantastic job with blog, which you can see here.

If you like Dark Urban Fantasy, you can check out Keri Arthur's first Riley Jensen Guardian series, on the Random House Suduvu site.

I've been working on a detailed synopsis and I've realised how much I love these characters. Life however has gotten in the way abit this week, though, sapping some of my energy, but still I feel like overall I'm still on course.

Currently reading: How to Date a Millionaire by Allison Rushby (YA)
Just finished: Savage Dragon by Anna Hackett (Nocturne Bites)
DVD series watching: Gene Rodenberry's Andromeda, series 3
Waiting to watch: Australia


Yia!

4 comments:

Mel Teshco said...

Hi Eleni,
sometimes I think writing is as tiring as physical stuff, so I completely know where you're at feeling sapped! It's always good to watch a great DVD at this time - let me know what you think of Australia (probably worth it just for the male lead lol!)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Oh yes, definitely Mel - writing does zap the energy brain cells. DVD watching will happen sometime during today. Yes and the male lead in Australia will certainly entertain :)

AJ Blythe said...

Sigh. Hugh. Ummm what were you discussing? Oh yeh, detailed synopsis! No wonder you are feeling sapped *grin*

Eleni Konstantine said...

LOL Anita. Yes, sigh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...