Saturday 22 August 2009

Other posts


How remise of me....I had blogged over at the Bootcamper's blog and posted on the SARA News but didn't get my act in gear to post on this site. Post conference durrs, perhaps?

Was fabulous meeting the Bootcampers face-to-face and spending time together chatting and brainstorming.

Oh and how spectacular to see SARA members Trish Morey and Tess LeSue get awards. Woohoo!!!

And of course members of both groups getting requests for submissions. Yay!

Can you guess how proud I am to be part of these groups? Love them to bits. They totally enrich my life. Thank you ladies.

Yia x

2 comments:

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Geeish it said it wouldn't let me in.. I have no idea where I'm at. lol..

Eleni Konstantine said...

That is me on most days Suz (re having no idea where I am). Though right now I'm wondering what wouldn't let you in?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...