Wednesday 3 June 2009

Introducing the SARA website

Well over the few couple of months, I've been very very slowly working on a website for the SARA group (South Australian Romance Authors) with alot of input from members. It's still has Coming Soon pages but to all purposes it's up and running. 

If you want a free website hosting service, Weebly is a good one as there is no advertising other than the mandatory footer, that says 'Create a free website with Weebly'. There's some lovely designs and you can change to suit, as we did. 

You can find our website here.

And this is our logo. Hope you like both.

~Yia

11 comments:

Tessa Radley said...

What a lovely logo! I love South Australia...one day I will visit again...

Tessa

Becca said...

Lovely logo and great site. Well done!
As a South Aussie it's tempting me to fill out that contact form and get to the city sometime!

Nicky Strickland said...

I love the logo Eleni. It's gorgeous. The site looks good too. Very crisp & clean.

South Australia is one state I've yet to visit & the one I'd really like to get to. I've been told by many who know me that I'd love it.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Tessa. Yes, I love South Australia too - but I'm a little biased. ;)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Becca, thank you. Yes, please do come along. Even once in awhile if distance is a factor.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Nicky, thank you on your nice comments. And yes, the state motto is 'SA Great'. Yep a little cheesy, but it's SA. We are pretty laid back. And if you like your wine, well there are plenty of wine regions. ;)

Trish Morey said...

Thanks so much, Eleni, you've done SARA and all of us proud!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Oh Geez, thanks Trish. Glad to do SARA proud.
Trish is our liaison/ contact person and all round fab person.

Anna Hackett said...

Both the site and logo look great, Eleni. Good job!

Christina Phillips said...

Lovely website, Eleni!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Anna and Christina!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...