Saturday, 4 April 2009

Reward book finally finished!


Some time ago, I decided I was only going to read a chapter of a book that I had been looking forward to reading, after I reached a goal that I set for my writing.

Basically, edit a chapter of my WIP, then reward self by reading one chapter of reward book. 

That reward book was Anna Campbell's Claiming the Courtesan. What a book!! Fantastic read. I enjoyed it - it was a Regency noir - & was very dark indeed. A tale of obsession, lust, violence, freedom, love & redemption. And this was a debut novel. Wow! You can find out more about this book here on Anna's website.

And she's an Aussie too. It's great to see writers you know from writing organisations do well. So well done Anna. 

Now onto the next reward book. Still deciding which book (though I do have a couple more of Anna's in my TBR pile - *g*).

Yia!



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...