Thursday 5 March 2009

Supernatural


I have been feeling abit more under the weather than normal and so there has been no editing done this week.

However, in the name of research (love that word!), I've been catching up with episodes of Supernatural. I've just finished season 2. What a great show! Why didn't I watch it when it began on TV? 

And then I remember, it was against something else I was watching at the same timeslot (though I can't remember what), & to be honest, I don't like buying into hype and hysteria (the actors are good looking). Though another reason is just when I get into shows on TV, they disappear off the screen, or placed in a later, then later timeslot (which annoys me to no end!).

But I admit to my errors of judgement - because this story of two brothers and their relationship as they are 'hunting' all sorts of supernatural beings is just fabulous. Great acting by the two leads Jared Padalecki  and Jensen Ackles. I really believe the characters are brothers.  And yes they are good looking (and yep, as a female I appreciate that *g*) but as a writer, it's the characters that make me want to watch the show. 




Now to get a hold of season 3.

Yia!


8 comments:

Mon Wood said...

I know someone who's a BIG Jensen fan (not me - he's cute, but I'm a more of a Wolvie fan, as you know! Lol).

I'm sure it must be extremely difficult, strenuous and tedious to perve *ahem* research by watching two hot guys chase all sorts of weird things all over the place! :-)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Yes, I know your obsession with Wolvie ;))

And yes very difficult task watching these guys. The things we do for our art *cheesy grin*

Erica Hayes said...

Hey, Eleni, the new blog skin looks great!

Yep, one could do worse than have to 'research' those two.

I've been 'researching' Torchwood lately. Tough, but someone's gotta do it. That Captain Jack, he's a real eyesore ;)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Erica. I did notice when the 'capture' of my blog on your blog comments was my old design. Nice to see it somewhere in cyberland. :)

As for Capt'n Jack - what an eyesore, all right! Those blue eyes. Shiver. But the things you do in the name of research! ;))

Christina Phillips said...

I haven't watched Supernatural yet, I'm not sure I should in case I become addicted *sigh*

I did catch epi 3 of Tru Blood the other night. My dh began to sulk as he didn't think much of the blurb but after about 5 minutes he couldn't take his eyes off the screen (guess why?!)

And is that the guy who used to be in Home and Away, Vinnie?!

Shelley Munro said...

I really like Supernatural. We have the third series on TV at the moment and I tape it every week. the relationship between the two brothers is interesting. I watched an interview with them and they have a lot of fun on the set.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Christina - yep, I'm sure you will get addicted to Supernatural. LOL!

Have been watching True Blood as well - thank goodness for HBO for being able to produce programs normal channels can't do (think Sex & The City, The Sopranos). I know the brother is an Aussie though I don't know if he played in Home & Away.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Shelley, it's such a cool show. And full of twists and turns. I'm not sure if it's airing here. Timeslots seem to change constantly and that annoys me. My peeve ATM is Lost being on at 10.30. Oh well.

Another bonus of the show was watching Jeffery Dean Morgan play their dad. Good genes in that family :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...