Sunday, 1 February 2009

Stinkin' Hot!!!

Well Adelaide is caught up in a heat wave with low 40 degrees Celsius weather. Thank goodness for air conditioning. Unlike a friend of mine, I am not a lizard, I do not find this weather comfortable. But I'd rather a dry hot day than a humid day, I suppose.

Was having nice walks along the beach but I've had problems with my back this week and beach walking isn't the best for it. Drat!! 

My deep edit/polish of HD is going slow. I had a really tough chapter to edit as there was a lot of information that needed to be revealed in this part of the story and I think I've just got it to flow. Yay me.

And I'm so proud of SciFi TV Australia - they had Battlestar Galactica season 4 marathon today and aired the latest episode (13)  just hours after it was aired in the US. Way to go. I could actually sit and relax. I'm loving this season... it's bittersweet - I want to see the end but I'd love the show to keep going. 

I think that bittersweet feeling is also there when you read a really good book - want to get to the finish but want to savour the story. Don't you think?

Keep cool...
Yia!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...