Monday, 12 January 2009

How Embarrassment!!


Anyone who used to watch 'Acropolis Now' in the 1990s would know that is Effie's (Mary Coustas' character) catch phrase. And it describes Saturday's forgetfulness to a tea....

I mistook the dates. I thought the 10th was on Sunday. 

Wrong, wrong, wrong! 

I was running errands when I realised that I was meant to be at a lunch with the SARA crew (South Australian Romance Authors). It started at 12 and it was 1. 

Well to cut a long story short, I did manage to make it - one and half hours later!! And the ladies were amused... as a Greek I had to make a late appearance!

I'm one who admits her mistakes...yep and here I am telling the world, but how could I pass up the opportunity to say 'How Embarrassment'? *snicker* 

While I couldn't find the classic line, here's a little bit of Effie:

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...