Saturday, 25 October 2008

Bits and pieces

Well I hope to be able to do a post with Bits and Pieces of info that I come across....

First of all, we've started a round robin of introducing you to the Bootcampers and what we write. First cabs of the rank are Dana and Janine. To visit, click here.

Next, it's NaNoWriMo is in November - that is the National Novel Writing month. It's goal is for writers to write 50 000 words in one month. The 50ks in 30Days ladies are going to go ahead with this. I will be cheering them from the sidelines and will not be joining in as I did in June. You can check out how they go by visiting their blog.

Christina Phillips has her debut book 'Foretaste for Forever' out now with The Wild Rose Press. It was released yesterday but I'm sure her launch party will still be going at her blog. *vbg*


Now when I saw this I was instantly transported back to my childhood watching the show on TV and in the commercials making up storylines for the characters... Buck Rogers!!

The figurine....




And even though the following is from 2006, the South Park take of Cartman doing a Buck Rogers (love it!):


source: SFX

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...