Tuesday 26 August 2008

Conference.... in person and not......

Well the RWAustralia's conference has been and gone. Sorry I couldn't make it. *sniff sniff* But hope to be there next year. However you can check out some pics of the Bootcampers who did make it there.

Instead I did participate (as much as the flu would allow) in the Clayton's conference organised by the wonderful Rhian and Sandie. Thank you ladies. It's nice to connect with writers in cyberspace and still have a fab conference. And I did get a prize for the best Query Letter. I am so chuffed with that.

Am off to rest....
Yia!

3 comments:

Fran said...

Hi Eleni
So sorry you've been sick and missed the conference/s. The Melbourne galz did us proud and no mistake.

Thanks for your note on my blog. It's a little weird not having committee, groups, e-list stuff to do. But in a good way - for my writing at least.

Feel better soon - I brought a Melbourne virus home with me, but it was worth it.
Hugs

Sandie Hudson said...

HI Eleni,
Sorry you were sick during the Clayton's, the flu is never any fun. I hoping to be in Brissy next year so looking forward to meeting everyone.

Hope you're feeling better.

Hugs
Sandie

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Fran and Sandie for your well wishes. Hopefully will see you both in Brissy next year!

And get well soon Fran. Damn viruses!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...