Saturday 26 July 2008

Yes, well, ha hmmmm.....

Did I say that I was going to do 7K in my BIAW quest?

I am gripping my sides from laughing. I seriously thought that was doable after me be feeling flattened by the 50K?!!!! So you guessed it - I didn't reach 7K but 3,593 words. So at least half way. So that's good. I'm looking at it as the glass being half full rather than half empty. You know it being the Month of Positivism and all. *g*

On other news, I have accepted the role as Deputy Editor with the Romance Writers of Australia's journal Hearts Talk. A great team have assembled and am looking to working with them under the guidance of our Editor, the fabulous Rachel Robinson. If you don't know about RWAus, you can visit the website.

Yia!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Fabulous news! Well done... I just read my hearts talk and saw your article... I shall look forward to many more of your words of wisdom!

Amanda

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Amanda. I'm not sure of about the words of wisdom though :) Still I had fun writing that article on the Roadshow.

Christina Phillips said...

Huge congrats on becoming the Deputy Ed of HT, Eleni!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Christina!

Gail Symmonds said...

I love your positive thinking Eleni and good luck with the Deputy Editing job. Good on you.

Gail :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Ha hmmm... yes positive thinking.. positive thinking Gail. LOL! Thanks for your well wishes.

Sussan Marz said...

Congratulations on becoming the Deputy Editor of Hearts Talk. Sounds like fun :-).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...