Monday 30 June 2008

I did it! I did it!

....I did it, yeah!!! Okay, so I have the little tune from Dora the Explorer in my head. Amazing what sticks in your mind from kid tv programs.

But the fact of the matter is I finished the 50K in 30 day challenge, oh with about 9 hours to spare. A reminder of the uni days when assignments were finished up the night before. Phew!!!

I didn't think I'd make it but I really pushed the last three days and edged my way over the finish line. You know the sweaty person, collapsed on the ground, taking deep deep breaths after a marathon... yep, that's me.

But I get to flash this on my blog....






Cool eh?

Congrats to everyone who took the challenge and every word is a bloody achievement! Go check out the blog to see how everyone did (well from tomorrow as challengers have until midnight tonight!) Good luck to those who are still going. It's been a blast folks.

No where is my drink!
Yia.... hiccup :)

4 comments:

LynTaylor said...

Yay for you! Good job :D

Christina Phillips said...

WooHoo! Congrats to you Eleni! what a fabulous result. And what a very cool winner's pic too!

Gail Symmonds said...

I know where your drink is Eleni. I've already drunk it! hic ..

Congrats

Gail :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks ladies. I think I'm still in recovery mode... and no, not from drinking coz Gail drunk my drink! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...