Tuesday 29 April 2008

Almost to the finish line.....

April is almost at a close and while it's been an ultra busy month - I have survived....just *tired grin*

I am pooped. Easter was a blast and we definitely enjoyed a feast that the tastebuds were more than happy to receive. Yum, yum. It's wonderful catching up with family though when you host a gathering, you don't feel like you have properly caught up with everyone, but quantity time not quality eh?!

I also managed to enter Alpha into 2 competitions, and SSAlpha in another. So I'm a happy puppy right now.

I'll have to think about my goals for next month. Editing the rest of Alpha most likely. And I'll like to sit back and enjoy tackling the evergrowing TBR pile. And also catch up with my lovely friends..... haven't forgotten you.

Yia!

4 comments:

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Hello,
Thought I'd pop by and pay you a visit. I love your website.
I'm wondering how all the wizards and witches are going. I don't mind a good witch story, or even wizards, paranormal, time travel.
Seems like your very busy as well.
Take care,
Suz:)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hey Suzanne, nice of you to visit. Pop by anytime :) and glad you like the site. Hopefully soon I'll have a proper website set up (work in progress!). Funnily enough, so far my stories have few wizards and witches per se (well in the novels anyway) but they do have people with magical abilities. I've been thinking of a wizard/witch focused story but it's on the backburner. I tend to be busy with family commitments-- and hoping to keep on track with the writing. LIFE does have a tendency to get in the way though - doesn't it!

Sandie Hudson said...

It seems everytime I turn around there is someone else I need to visit in Blogland. LOL.

Your site looks wonderful.

Hugs
Sandie

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hi ya Sandie, glad you stopped by and do I soooo know what you mean. I can't seem to keep up with all the blogs. Thank goodness for the subscriptions I do via Google Reader. Glad you like the site. Pop in again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...