Tuesday, 29 April 2008

Almost to the finish line.....

April is almost at a close and while it's been an ultra busy month - I have survived....just *tired grin*

I am pooped. Easter was a blast and we definitely enjoyed a feast that the tastebuds were more than happy to receive. Yum, yum. It's wonderful catching up with family though when you host a gathering, you don't feel like you have properly caught up with everyone, but quantity time not quality eh?!

I also managed to enter Alpha into 2 competitions, and SSAlpha in another. So I'm a happy puppy right now.

I'll have to think about my goals for next month. Editing the rest of Alpha most likely. And I'll like to sit back and enjoy tackling the evergrowing TBR pile. And also catch up with my lovely friends..... haven't forgotten you.

Yia!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...